Mobile Application Development Company Chennai, Software programs that are built to run on a mobile device such as the cell phones, laptops or tablets. Mobile apps are built for many purposes- from browsing the internet to keeping a track of one’s own expenses to social media, there are multiple apps available in the market for each and every purpose. The mobile app market is competitive and ever growing that it has generated so many jobs and earned many more dollars in revenue. Mobile apps come either pre-installed in the device or can be downloaded from a server according to our necessity and installed in the device as and when it is needed.
Developing a mobile app is not a complicated process unless the developer sticks to some basic norms to be followed. For example, with the advent of mobile devices of different features, it is of utmost importance that the app that is developed is fluid to fit into all those devices and gives the maximum performance in all of it.
The app development process is a multi-step one-
- User interface- Also known as ‘front-end’ development involves the activities undertaken to provide the best user-experience for the one who downloads the app. It includes the UI designs, color schemes, cross-platform support systems etc. The usual languages used for front-end development are Java, HTML5, C#, C++, Swift etc. The mobile app development company in chennai generally pick the best one according to the requirements of the client.
- Back-end integration- This process involves the linking of the app with the back-end servers, user authentication (login information) , data collection, storage and usage policies etc. This is also usually taken care of by the mobile app development companies, which, according to the client requirement design the appropriate back-end blueprint and technology. Most commonly used languages for the back-end integration are java script, PHP, VB.NET, XML etc.
- Security- It is not enough to have a swanky app in place, it is the utmost duty of the organization to ensure that the data collected from the customer is not misused. The customer places trust on the organization by agreeing to use its product or service and it is hence important to not breach that trust. Therefore it is important of the organization to deploy the best of security measures to make the application risk-free. The mobile app development companies in chennai must hence sit with the client to understand their requirements, markets and threats to design a robust security system to deal with such threats. Data encryption, authentication filters etc are some of the rudimentary measures implemented by the organisation.
- Software- The choice of the language used to develop the app is crucial to ensure its fluidity and suitability of the app’s function. Because some languages are suitable for a text-heavy app while some others work well for an image-heavy app. The companies that develop mobile applications pick the one that is best for the customer requirements. Some of the commonly used languages for developing the application software are python, java script, Visual basic etc.
- Testing phase- Once the framework of an app is done, it is important to test the app. App testing will weed out the inconsistencies in the app before it is rolled out to the public. It is helpful to identify the flaws and work on improving the user experience.
D’Neers-Mobile App Development In Chennai usually provide all these services and also take care of patent issues if any.
Search results are only sent customers to e-commerce sites, retailers lose the shopper who checks a phone in the store, and buyers only visit stores to transact or showroom. According to Ipsos MediaCT and Sterling Brands, the Smartphone shoppers have got increased.
Smartphone became consumer’s favorite for shopping. These handy devices give faster information and accurate details about the store.
- 68% of shoppers surveyed said they were happy with store purchases when they did research online before buying, according to those surveyed
- 71% expect clerks to know or find product information more quickly now, due to Smartphones
- 46% of Smartphone shoppers browse the retailer’s own site or app in-store.
Smartphone helped the customer to double check the value in store, increase customer satisfaction (69% of consumers are more satisfied with purchases when they get to touch or feel a product in-store) and retailers have the opportunities to build brand loyalty (51% said they used digital devices to look for additional information after buying).
Local Inventory Ads display nearby store to online shoppers. “Local inventory ads fit perfectly into our strategy of using digital tools to drive store traffic,” says David Buckley, chief marketing officer at Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores. When people are searching for a particular product or item on the phone, there is nothing but the product targeted with an image, price, description which makes the customers to know about the product location.
Online shoppers should do
- Using local inventory ads to promote the stock where availability stock can reach the interested buyers.
- Necessary to update store location, working hours, and phone number in online search ads.
- Online presence for mobile viewing should include website, app and mobile to ads to engage customers.
Top retailers are using digital to connect people with their stores.
#Google’s #Best #Practices Series provides strategic advice on #core #search #engine #marketing #strategy. It’s intended to help you get the most out of #AdWords. Based on #Google’s internal #data and evaluated by the people that built Google AdWords, this series helps form the #foundation of your #paid #search #strategies.
Go through this link for more details : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6154846?hl=en&ref_topic=3119106&rd=1
Now Each #app has to be approved by Google to submit them in the #Play #Store. So Android developers have to wait for the #apps approval by Google.
Go through this link for more details – http://mashable.com/2015/03/18/google-app-approval/
After multiple flip-flops, #WhatsApp #launces #voice #calling #facility for mobiles that features #Android OS 2.1 and above. WhatsApp calling for #tablet #devices with android are under testing and are expected to launch soon. From sending #texts, #images, #videos now WhatsApp enabled this calling feature in Android mobiles.
To make it more comfortable for users high speed unlimited internet is required to have uninterrupted calls.
To download the latest version of #WhatsApp #calling #APK for #Android mobiles one can visit https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ or can give a try from #Google #Play #Store @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details….
Once the latest version is downloaded, one must receive a request from existing user to enable this in their Android mobiles.
More details on http://goo.gl/BDfWWa
Have you all checked the line breaks between organic results? Here is the screen shot……..
Google uses these line separators to differentiate between Adwords, organic search results and others.
For more details check here – http://goo.gl/Dw3Muz
Social network announced product ads. Businesses can create ads that promote several products at once.
With Product Ads, businesses that upload their product catalogs to Facebook can manually create ad campaigns. The other, more compelling option? Let Facebook do the heavy-lifting, automatically creating campaigns and targeting various kinds of users with ads it thinks will perform well, based on things like a user’s interests, general location and whether they’ve already been to the advertiser’s app or website.
In a Facebook first, businesses can also now create ads that promote several products at once. Ads that used to be static now act as digital carousels of content, with up to five product images rotating through, like in the image below:
Product Ads could prove useful to businesses with deep inventories of attractive products: furniture chains, clothing franchises and so on. (For one, those multi-product ads increase the odds of users finding items to buy.) It’s also a potential win for Facebook, which gets the majority of its growing revenues via advertising on desktop and mobile. The loser? Shoppers’ wallets.