Drupal is a free, open source CMS software/framework that offers rich, and flexible UI experience. It has transparent platform, open for integration and has a more flexible application framework.
Magento is also an open source CMS system used mainly in e-commerce websites.
Drupal and Magento Integration:
Integration of a Drupal platform with Magento ensures a robust solution to leverage the power of the CMS system. It aids in keeping track of information, other activities and also help sales and marketing teams improve efficiency. Drupal is a good combination of a Content Management System and a Content Management Framework. It is most preferred as it has greater flexibility, adaptability towards customization.
- Powerful attributes and functionality
- Customization of the functions and modules
- Multi-store functionality
- Modular architecture
- Multiple and rich Features
- Greater Community
- Does not require point-to-point integration
- Seamless integration running in the background
- Data synchronization is quick between Drupal and Magento
- Intelligent conversion of information from one to another
- It aids in leveraging Magento business processes in combination with Drupal content management features.
At D’Neers, You will experience a seamless integration of the software tied to your business practices with the help of our very talented developers that will make your task easy and simple.