What is a Bounce Rate?
Bounce rate is a quality metric that calculates number of visitors of your website in which visitors leave your website from the landing page without browsing any further. In short, Bounce Rate is the percentage of landing-page visitors to a website. Bounce rate indicates either;
- The visitors did not find relevant details.
- The website is complex to use.
How Does Bounce Rate help a Website?
It is important for any website to convert the visitors by browsing through the site’s other web pages and responding by filling a form, transactions, following the site, read more, etc. It becomes vital to track bounce rate to understand site’s performance and goals.
The key factors to reduce the bounce rate of your website are simple yet important as listed below,
- Updated fresh blogs
- Don’t insert pop-ups
- Reduce your page size
- Responsive web design
- Boost up your site speed
- Keep your content easy to read
- Improvise your describing nature
- Easy yet compelling Call-to-action
- Focus on highly targeted keywords
- Open the external links in a new tab
- Catchy yet useful meta description searchers
- Know where & how to reach your niche customers
- Keep individual landing page for high bid keywords